Saturday, December 18, 2010

A night of Laughter

I attended a funeral yesterday night. Around 10pm. 
Father of a friend of my mother passed away on Friday, 17 December 2010. 
This is one kind of funeral that I don't mind attending. 
It is somewhere at Subang Jaya, Nirvana something. 
When we was there, son of my auntie, told us that they are in the aircond hall. 

I wonder, how could it possibly to have a taoism/Buddhism funeral in an air-conditioned hall.
It was actually a Christian funeral. 
I have no idea when did the family converted to Christian. 
But I will totally agree for my parents to convert themselves to Christian. 
Their funeral is really hassle free. 
and most importantly, noise free. and it is less dull. 

The atmosphere is not sad... not that sad... 
Her eyes were red and watery, but she can still make joke on that 2 months 
of tiring trip in and out hospital with her old man. 

To share the best one:
Doctor: Be prepared, he will be gone in few hours time, maybe 6. 
D called all relatives to gathered around, 
she stayed there, waited to make sure that she is presence when he leave this world. She holds his hand, talk to him, whisper to him, asking him not to worry, his wife will be well taken care by the children that are now all grown up. 
After 2 days, D..........
is still there holding the hand, talking, whispering to her old man. 
Another daughter of his came and go home on that 1st night the doc announced he won't be long. 
the second day, she walked in the room, she throw a question to the old man asking "huh? you still around ah?!"

Do you find that funny?
I totally break into laughter after I heard that. 
I'm so tired today. lol. 
Feel like puking this morning. Not enough sleep. 

Byee~ 

No comments: