Thursday, December 9, 2010

Face-lift is the Solution

Wrapping.
That is what I do to my phone when I bought it NEW!
Not that I'm clumsy or what,
but I just feel more secure
and of course it look nice after wrapping.

I'll called it a face-lift for my N900.
It is something that you will see me have it in between my hand
most frequently, amongst D90 and Ipod
Normally when I'm holding D90, it always stays into my pocket.
Don't you think it look nice?
FYI, you won't find an identical skins outside,
similar maybe, like white background, black words,
but definitely not identical.
I tailored made it for myself. The design I meant.
I just love to be a lil' different,
you know, having a different design of tattoo.
Skins for cell wrapping.
The words are dirty. :)
What are the words you can spot?
"Lust" maybe?
but there are more than that.
Dick is in, Drug is in, Fuck is in, Gay is in, Love is in, Sex in,
Crap in, Cheating in, Stun in, in, in, in, in........
Doesn't it just look perfect? Black, White and little bit of Red, just like the doll strapping there.
It only cost, not sure though.
Really depend on what kind of phone you are wrapping.
Wanna do my Ipod too soon,
later, when I have plenty $$ extra.

What's so good about wrapping?
Okay, let me enlighten you.
You might find it $$ wasting, but it hell worth your penny. =D

First, I'm sure you always, somehow, someway, will drop your phone a little
maybe massive one, dramatic one,
and when you pick it up,
the first time you do is to check for scratches yea?
After wrapping, seriously, you don't have to,
No worries on your skins and casing
(lets do more worrying on the functionality after the shock eg it might get brain dead, injure)
Don't be silly, of course it scratches,
but it is never scratches on your phone original casing.
Get what I mean? Good.

Second, Feel dull of your phone,
black, white, black white, nothing special?
Then, what are you waiting for?
Go choose your design, and get it Wrap and done with!

Third, No matter how many times you drop your phone,
and scratches all over,
and finally you decided that you want change it/ renew it,
why not, just pay for another wrapping,
and you get to reselect the dress that you like for it,
and PUT it ON, that easy, isn't it? Darn EASY!

Fourth, here come the BEST part of wrapping your phone.
When you want to trade in your phone,
for let say getting the new Iphone 4, or HTC desire, or even the HTC HD2 or HD7,
you will be surprise you will get a little bit higher on your price!
Why?! Because your phone is like a brand new older model phone,
that do not have any scratches, and what not,
it's like a brand new when you unwrap to trade in!
Fabulous isn't it?
You know what to do. :)
Ciao! and sure hope that I can update more in the coming days.

Byeee~

No comments: