Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Shock found out during LUNCH TIME

I had no idea what happened on 101010
until this afternoon when I for once have my lunch in the pantry
when it is packed with my seniors colleague.
They were chit-chatting, as usual during lunch hour.
So... i start catching up their topic
since i decide to stand and have my quite lunch
which provided FREE by my company. =D

They were talking about very young died in the accident,
18,19, just graduate.
From A-Z....
from news to personal....
Just love listening to their conversation,
i listen every time, but never comment.
Then i asked a stupid and silly question
"When did it happened?"
"101010" they replied.
"you didn't read newspaper ah?!" they commented

Seriously, i've no idea.
Yesterday was so tedious and tiring.
SO i flip open the newspaper of yesterday and today.
I read.....

After reading, i google for photos.
I prefer photo story telling then words story telling...
but i won't mind reading both.

I felt my heart aching when i read the newspaper,
i felt sickening when i saw the picture.
The accident was very fatal.
I saw the 2D Pile-Up structure of the accident from The Star.
You can imagine how fast that bus was....
that can cause such a unbreakable, unstoppable force.

for DETAIL visit
http://www.seventh-angel.net/2010/10/12/10-10-10-delima-express-bus-tragedy-at-km223-north-south-expressway/

I posted a few photos on facebook too.
But a friend comment that it is better not to spread
the whole thing on Facebook,
cause it will somehow trigger the triggered the pain all over again.
I sort of agree, therefore i withdraw those photos.

The accident was really serious that
some of the victim cannot even be recognize....
face also came off....
there is one with out the upper body sort of thing....
Gross, but feel sorry at the same time.

And Star also said the blame game starts again.....
however, i would say,
no one to be blame but the driver.
if he did not speed, everything will be fine.
If he is not speeding, and he somehow lost control for a second,
the incident will not be this serious, fatal, and so bloody vivid too.
so......... I've no pity for the dead bus driver.
And if he is not dead......
he can't be doing anything else but to either regret for life,
kill himself or get hang to death by law.
hmmmm. but maybe the law will just
hang his license and make him serve jail terms.....

Anyway, RIP.
next life will be better.

No comments: