Monday, October 4, 2010

Karak R&R, scare the shit out of me!!

Just something to share.....
No photos, no video, just words.
And description of what i felt...

Few day ago, 3rd of October,
I went to this Lata Tampin waterfall with some Facebook acquaintances.
In the morning, KARAK R&R is where we meet up with the others.
The hike might be shared in another entry. :)
If i manage to dig sometime out... to blog about it.

SO, Not many people there in the morning,
we went for the hike,
Around 3.30pm, we had some issues which ended up,
we did not clean ourselves around that area.
SO we decide to get ourselves a place to clean up.
KARAK R&R is where our next stop is.
It was packed with MALAYS-ian.
My sister n i went to the toilet to clean up.
and when we exit the toilet....
WOAH! the queue was THAT LONG!!
obviously i got a shock.
every single one of them are MALAYS.

I have no idea why, suddenly i just DON'T feel SAFE....
I faster walked out of the toilet, and
Once i stepped out,
I sees more MALAYS.
which is terrified! I landed myself onto a foreign land. O.o|||

Someday ago,
I used to walk freely and feel peace and calm among the others.
I've no idea whether it has something to do with what i read,
or what i heard, or what i saw....
which make me feel so afraid of being among the "others".

During RAYA, i went raya puasa market to buy food for my family.
I sort of pondering whether to go, or not to go again
after the first visit to the SG Besi apartment area,
I feel scare wey.

The whole market, I walked from the 1st stall to the last stall.
I'm the only "other" there.
It was the same feeling in KARAK R&R.

Anyway, this is just a share of my thoughts and feeling.
And I don't think i'll go there again if i've a choice.
As remark,
if i'm not following the current affair in newspaper/internet,
I don't think i'll be feeling this way.
However, it is not easy for me to just drop my habit of reading the current affair,
Million thanks to my lecturers during my degree education.
(^.^)

No comments: