Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shopping and making fun

What a day!
ok, it was saturday.
Went to a book fair at the afternoon,
after the whole midnight staying up doing something stupid.
These day feel super tiring. especially every weekends.
never got to have enough sleep. 3-4 hours.
which kill me. i have to sleep like 10-12 hours everyday.
Bought a book for rm64 after discounting,
the uncensored sales strategies.
I bought it to expand my knowledge,
studies part of knowledge.
After shopping of books,
my mother, sis and i went to 1 Utama.
My mother said Jusco having sales
so i plan to get a new swimsuit,
and i got it at last too.
and some extra gadget for home exercise.
Before getting my swimsuit and those equiment,
my mother went to the lady department.
I have making fun out of myself.
and of course,
after making fun of myself,
i actually bought something (BRAz... braz... all are undergarments)
some photos to show.
was actually looking for some formal casual wear for myself.
ended up putting on all size and piece of shirt onto myself.

that's actually a skirt. LOL.
actually tot of taking it, but after trying it on,
NO THANKS~
I think i did better go back for long pants. lol.
look super funny, and my mother had a real good laugh at it.
Kinda love that white shirt though.
but, i have had enough white shirt.
WAKAKA! do i look good?!
i do, right?!
say 'yes', say 'yes'
LOL.
again, simply putting on.
didn't buy that.
it's not... my.. size...
i think its not.
but how come it look fit...? don't know.
Purple and big shirt.
i bought this.
its so comfortable, and BIG. LOL
like air in and air out. =P
i really did, i bought it.
Suit me right...??
NO...? i think i can go for longer length shirt.
I look "longer" on them. lol.
didn't buy that too.
just simply wearing it.
and my sis who took these picture,
laugh like no ones in the store,
sounded so embarassing.
everyone looks at us.
stare, stare, blink, blink.
wondering what we are doing there.
putting on shirt, taking off... in PUBLIC.
Please~ i'm wearing singlet inside, alright~?!
Kinda make me a monster shopping at these messy store

No comments: