Saturday, May 16, 2009

Books sales!!

Today, a tiring day
beside that also the day it... just incredible.
i manage to spend some of my time to show my life,
and yup! books i got during book sales!
i went to two book sales at the same location but different building
somewhere behind Jaya 33
which located opposite digital mall, nearby asia jaya.
there go some photos.


Okay, can u count how many clothes are there??
Don't ask me, i've no idea.
since 2 weeks/3 weeks ago
all my jacket, sweater is like start accumulating
sitting everywhere in my room.
when i'm ready to depart to college, outside,
i just grab.
usually i wear singlet. most of the time.
everyday, everytime. lol. thanks to the earthquake weather we have in Malaysia
and its definitely getting hotter and dryer
opposite my house have some on going conduction/turning into "rubbish dump site"
and it's so cheese.
*please note, when i say cheese, it means siht, fcuk, dman, etc, i mean it, i cursed!

Alright, and these are the books i got from the sales today.
THE BIG BAD WOLFS
My reading range is really diverse...
i've books like how to influence people/how to make friends,
DIM WIT Yup, yup, that is the nonsense...
My mother came across it
in it, recorded all those sentences/ words stated by famous ppl.
maybe i can have mr.gates, mr.obama in it, who knows
i haven't read it, obviously.
THE MURDERER HUNTER Ah! is the murderer handbook.
it teaches us how to kill and got away... =D
yes, yes, i'm kidding... it's some real case on capturing some crazed murderer.
Shopping while drunk, SPOOK, DOG SENSE woof woof, i'm dog.
of course i'm not dog... its book about dogs. train dog, keep dog, love dog.
THE WHISPERERS.... some historical non fiction-fiction story...
non fiction?? fiction?? i've no idea, until i read it


I've books for my studies too. I've marketing toolkit, ah, and diet for vegetarian,
and i've trying to be one, for ur info. cutting down on meat, n turn veges.
reason: we're asked to go green! LOL
I've COMPANY LAW, and also customer satisfaction.
WHAT?! don't understand why company law??
because... i just wanted to prepare myself for my further education. LOL
can't imagine, right? yea yea, me too.
but, yeap~ wish me luck =3

These 5 books is also from THE BIG BAD WOLFS sales
can't see...? me too. =(


THERE!! adjust ur head, k?
I've Greece, New Zealand, and Germany
wanna know why...? don't want? but i want to tell..
again, i'm preparing for my further living.
Lets see... can u imagine me studying/ working/ living oversea?
i can't see... not even a sight....
but i'm trying...
and i hope i'll, one day wake up, and i'm there...
somewhere where outside is all white.... white dot falling from the sky...
knock, knock, oh cheese, just a dream. =(

SAINT and A Cup of COMFORT Devotional...
What those...? haha. one is stories about religious,
another one is just Daily reminders of God's love and Grace.
and... hey, i'm no christian nor catholic..
i'm... taoism? buddism...?
nah, not important at all~ =P

This are the books that i got it i think 2 weeks ago, 3 weeks....
at the MPH warehouse sales...
Good Work, Globality, the tao war, people code, predators, mind mapping hand book,
the sexes, memorials, the god knows, map of the invisible world....
just me a call, leave a comment if u want to read any of these books...


Ah YUP, that's my drawer.... packed packed... and i've to look place to place these books.

A! almost forgotten about this... currently playing with it
when i'm... stuck...

that's it!
Done updating.
Yeah, i forgotten to talk about how incredible my day is..
around 11 something... or 12.... just now la... (now is 3.19am 17th may)
my group task coordinator msn me and tell me that another friend
WM and i suppose to cover few topic for our Research Methodology group Assignment
The intro, the background, the objective and the problem statement
for the topic RAPID KL using SERVQUAL model.
the presentation is on this coming tuesday.
nothing started.
the best thing is, there are 7 people in the group, 5-6 question which
include of intro, background, objectives, problem statment, model, comparison of model, conclusion and questionnaire from the model used.
I wondered why WM and i have to do like 4 qns...
and suddenly, after WM completed the intro and background part
she told me she need to do conclusion also.
of course, then i asked, something like how come.
"do you mean we r suppose to cover intro, background, objectives, problem statement and CONCLUSION"
"i need to do conclusion" "that's what Kee Loon told me, to check with you" "and you do intro, background, objectives, problem statement" WM answered.
I shocked. you just did my part for me... "WHAT?! do you mean u're doing conclusion, and i'm suppose to do intro, background, objectives, and problem statement?!"
"yup"
"I can't believe this" "What are the others doing then?" i asked.
"ya lor."
"2 is doing on SERVQUAL model" "Kee Loon is doing on SERVQUAL dimensions" " other one is only doing the questionnaire" "and we do the others, which are all about cover the researching!"
I replied.
See, can u see what an incredible day i have!
They just put me in deep siht!!
1 day, its sunday somemore... and like what, i'm suppose to do intro, background, objectives, and problem statement...?!
Oh GOSH!
why not u be me?!
u tot easy?! go F urself! seriously, please do!
and this is not a group assignment!
if i did all the 4 section, might as well i did all all by myself!
we never even had a proper discussion since the topic is decided!
oh F! do u mean i'm the one who gave the idea, therefore, i should be the one doing most of the idea part cause i'll know better?!
bullsiht!! i gave a idea because u guys Fking fon't voice during the previous discussion!
and u guys Fking said don't have comment/ no idea!
i really feel like killing someone!!
u guys do the easier part uh! SERVQUAL model, why we choose to use, the dimension of the SERVQUAL, why not i did all those "dead and dry section" and u guys Fking do on my part... Fking analyse the situational and the company!
WOW.. i really cursed alot more these days...
i just can't control... totally lost my temper...
and i know this is bad...
but they really did that... they did...
they want me to set my objective and problem statement,
hey, it's a group assignment,
we need cooperation to make sure we're a team and it end up a team project, team proposal...
i can't be doing objective without knowing what u guys want, problem statement without knowing what problems u guys want to put in....
how if ur part totally can't fix into my part?!
everyone got a "A" for our assignment by then....
god~!! help me
You made me a MONSTER

No comments: