Sunday, May 17, 2009

Father's day BOMB

Today, 17th may,i wake up at 11 something.
Went for lunch near the market of seri kembangan.
After lunch, my mother and i decided to go Mines to have a look at the Nokia N95,
which my sister wanted to buy as a present for father's day.
yea, i'm expect to share it.
Yesterday my mother and i did some web info searching on user review,
and we call up my friend, the cellphone dealer, Yap
to ask about the price.
Actually we have few model in mind before we really come to the idea of N95,
because N95 is expensive,
and i really don't have that much of money to share and buy him one
such high tech and expensive phone.
We consider on Sony Ericsson G905, W705, N70, N80...
few more, but at last we still find that N95 have a lot of good review,
and the review are something like "the king of all phones"
WOW
that's all i can say.
my mother also remembered that my dad wanted that phone once,
when it newly lauch shortly after he got himself a N93i second hand.
So, we went Mines around 2pm,
and went to my friend's booth.
look around the choice of phones
such as sony ericsson G990...?not sure about that model,
but its a phone with touch screen, black, with keypad.
have a look at N85, N96, N95 with memory slot, N95 8GB, and E76...
at last, we bought that N95 8GB , black at a reasonable price.
it's an original set, RM1670.
card payment, with itech bluetooth handsfree, and cover pouch.

That is the box for the phone and the bluetooth handsfree.
That is the phone, and the one with blue light is the blue tooth handsfree..

The Phone, N95. and beside it is the legend T610.
I wonder will my dad like it.
I wrapped it seperately into 3 box.
One the bluetooth, the pouch, and the phone.
He unwrap the bluetooth at frist...
and he like, "wow, a bluetooth handsfree, so good of u all"
which is refering to my sister and i.
my bro don't want to share,
cause he don't have money,
and he feel like he's using my dad money to buy him a present.
then he open the pouch next....
"HAHA! what's this...." and he start wondering what might be the third box.
he tot it might be some fruad.
maybe inside is something cheap...
he tot we want to play him off...
and this time, he is totally in the dark,
he've no idea that we're going to buy him something like that.
cause my sister, my mother and i only like made up our mind yesterday midnight.
When he open up the third present!
once the wrapper is unwrap...
he got a shock! his eye just roll big and fall!
mouth open! shocking, and unbelievable kind of emotion and facial expression.
He's indeed suprised.
few week before this,
he's like regreting for trading in his N93i with a diamond HTC,
which is now used by me,
cause he don't like it.
and NOW, he's holding on his dream phone since its first lauch... LOL!
his impression is so great, and suprised...
that's so true about his impression,
i think he nearly cry,
because i think he never knew that his wife,
daughters will ever knows what he wanted for so long
and we really bought him ONE.

Anyway, I love you. We all love u, you are the heart and soul of the family,
and most importantly, happy father's day, a early wishes for you.
p.s, he is really happy with his phone, after the dinner (celebration for my mother's lunar's bufday), he actually played with the phone until he went bed, and can you imagine, my mother and i was so used to PDA, and touch screen, and so do him for using a PDA atom, all of us keep on mistakenly touching the screen of N95. LOL! the funniest part!
and my sister is the one cover the larger portion of the phone, which is rm1000, and i'm only paying.... rm300... LOL. =)

No comments: