Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year
some words to end 2008
A year gone,
bad thing should be left behind,
start a new year,
hoping to be a better year.
Memory.....
good and bad.....
We keep them from 2006 to 2007,
2007 to 2008,
2008 to 2009.......

A new year,
before chinese new year,
i'd received a message which ask me to evaluate my achievement in 2008.
i did not really read that message and understand it.
I never set any target during 2008.
I never set target in the year of 2009 too.
I'm not confident to myself,
i don't believe that i'll work toward my goals,
therefore, i never set one.

That message was send by a close friend of mine.
She is once a naive person.
She take things seriously when she should,
and she is the joker in the gang.
However, she had changed.
In 2009, she told me of her target.....
I....
I'm speechless.
But i learnt one fact.....
Friendship forever.... Most of the time, people say this....
why people mentioned friendship forever but less people say you and me, friend forever?
friendship, yes, indeed, it'll stay forever,
u can find it anywhere and everywhere,
but faces on that ship might always change.
friends are hard to sustain forever.
Friends are like flower, they are fragile.
flower live for maybe a week, few days, even a day...
friends are almost the same....
when u say something wrong....
something as friend can't mention at all....
that friend's face will jump off from your ship,
to the ocean to look for the right ship....

I care for friend, always....
i believe i did....
at least during the past few years.....
but.... i feel miserable.....
responses i get......
...........
something that i get.....
i feel like jumping off from that ship.....
and swim back to my little island,
where both my folks are.....
where my brothers and sister are....
my family.....

Sometimes... i found things funny....
When i get upset and sad
about my family....
i'll be heal in a day or two....
but when it come to friends....
it'll just add up.....

Anyway, not important....
What i want to say is....
"A new year, the show must go on"
"if u are asked or teach to set a target and work hard to it,
for god sake! set one that can be achievable! Use brain and mind to think!
Which are more important for you. let say,
a student, is studying to score is more important,
or work work work and forget about study
just to get something that ended up burden u even more,
and make u wasted your fees for the study?!"


No comments: