Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Where to tell? who to turn to?

...........
I'm feeling bad.
I'm not happy.
Where to tell?
Who should i turn to?
I wonder...
Once, i thought family such as my parent
are always there for me...
when i feel bad, when i feel sad,
i can always go to them....
i can always tell them....
i can always turn to them and cry at them....
But how if i'm not happy or i'm sad because of them?
where? who?
if what i once thought was right,
one day, they will be leaving.....
who next? where next?
Why can't i tell that i'm not happy when i'm not?
i don't even have the right to tell that i'm not happy?
not even allow to compaint a bit?
When i'm not happy,
i need someone that i can tell....
if i don't tell....
don't you think i'm making myself as a bomb...?
One day i'll 'boom' and everything will be too late to be redone....
and i get the blame for that....
why not you just think deep that who made the bomb.........?!
i can't even tell that i'm not happy?
i can't even tell that i'm tired of all this?
........................
I hate this life....
i know some people may want my life so much....
they can't even have the chance to live such a life......
i want to appreciate it a lot...
but i think.... i just can't but fall even deeper into it....
'IT' is the feeling that i don't like this world.
Life is so miserable.....
my mother once said that i were too naive, know too little about this world......
i tell you what......!
i know many things about this world....
i'm not being naive!
i just don't like myself living in this kind of world!!
.............
best way to disappear from this 'not my world'
end myself in it.....
Commit suicide?!
i always think that it is something stupid and foolish....
and i still think it is!
I'll just lock myself and make my heart blind
when i meet something that i'm not happy to....
Life is short......
i don't mind living my life this way for this short life....
it'll ends when its the day it needs to end.

1 comment:

chocz-dreamland said...

gurl~
a pair of ears always 4 u at here~
take care~