Friday, October 17, 2008

since then, on the 6th of september......

6th September 2008 was a very memorable day for me.
My diploma graduation.
I always, how many graduation am i going to attend.
one? two? three? or none?
Finally, it won't be none.
however, i hope there will be more.













At Maya hotel, 6 something evening. that is me.









My mother and i. She must be very happy that i manage to graduate my diploma. =]














She is one of my favourite lecturer. She taught me Finance.
She gave me an opportunity to plan a orphanage visit during my diploma.














My father and my mother. DO RE MI. =)
I think they are looking forward to my 2nd graduation.
I really hope i can make in it 2010.










My batch have only 5 student. 2 did not attend.
the others are Football Studies students and hospitality student.
A week after the graduation, the Football student went to UK to complete their degree. Good luck.


3 of my lecturer, and my classmate.
Ms.Tan, next to me.
Jaswin, Mr.Poobalan (i don't like his teaching, but he's still my lecturer),
Mr.Ramu (this lecturer very funny, he like to joke the class most of the time, he teaches PPAD),
and lastly, Nelvin.
A day i will never forget.
I am sure i will be attending another one, and hoping a third one in the future.
i will try my best to make it.

1 comment:

chocz-dreamland said...

nice~^^
congrats~
i thought ur height n ur mum is almost the same ? hehe~