Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monopoly~ LOLz

Have you ever play Monopoly before?
Do u remember how you lost the whole game?
Do u remember what was your feeling when u won the game?

Have u ever see lost the game and act like that?

One night, i played Monopoly with my sis.
She lost the game..terribly....

Of course, i won the game with money and land lotz.... LOLz
rolling, rolling, rolling to toilet..... cry! all because she lost the game!! LOLz
26 October 2008.
Yesterday night i was doing my assignment till this morning.
Was chating with a friend----> Siaw Jiun, the craziest friend n my secondanry classmate.
talk talk talk, all nonsense.... lol
Afternoon, continue my assignment for few hours.....
lot more to do..... =(
Trying to spoil the 'chair'.......... ><"

Snapping me ah.....? Yeah.....
ish.................. help me~

No comments: