Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh my Gosh!! Deadline~ Deadline~ ='(

A for assignment!!
B for Busy!!
C for "Cham"!!
D for deadline!!
E for eeeeeeeeeEEE....... (no idea)
F for Fxxk!!
G for oh my GOSH!!

Oh my Gosh!!
deadline! deadline!
I'm a deadmeat!!

I've 4 assignment to complete...
Oh shit oh shit....
Integrated marketing Communication on the 3rd of Nov,
not even started yet...
Consumer Behaviour on the mid of Nov,
Started the introduction, but worrying IMC's assignment.......
Marketing Management, the worst still....
started... rejected for 3-4 times... stuck half way, worry for IMC n CB's assignment.......
Business Analysis, HAHA!!
Going to finish soon... this one is the easier... calculation... not much fact and figures... no need supportive article!! haha...

haiz!! gosh!
i think i'd better work harder to complete it!!

1 comment:

chocz-dreamland said...

gambateh lor~
jia you~
do tc of ur health ya~^^