Monday, November 5, 2007

Learning some new stuff, here some result

5th of Nov, not in a good mood.

Originally, i'm not in a good mood, but after that,
haha! XD
can u guess what i did?
i played with a new software which i bought for years,
and i never explore it.

It come with another software called ulead photo explorer 8.5,
that software that i started to love it is ulead photoimpact v10.
once i finished installing,
i saw the notice about the newer version, v12, if i'm not mistaken,
wow, i'm out dated for 2 version,
i think it's time to spend some money n get some new software... =)
so fun!
so i start playing with my photo and picture collection.
again n again,

do, undo, do, undo, do, undo


My first result was this,
and i put it as my blogger's tittle background.


this is my 2nd result.
it's me, a bit simple... with some bubbles....
and adjustment of color, contrasts, and ......

i think this software will stay in my comp from now on.
it'll become one of my MUST software. =P
it's really fun and easy to use.
LOVE IT,
swipe all my bad mood away. =)

la~la~la~ taking bath soon~
Daphne

No comments: