Tuesday, November 6, 2007

4th blog; a sweet couple become a lonely girl

4th blog, a sweet couple become a lonely girl

2nd of Nov, don't remember the weather anymore.

i worked whole day.....
message a friend hope she help me to do something,
but she just rejected me.
it's okay. i'll just do it myself.
but i heard a bad news from her...
She just broke up with her boyfriend.

at night, before i end my job,
i received a call...
she called me...
she said she wants to talk to me.

that night was tired....
when i reached her house....
she's alone in her house...
she stand at the door...
her eyes... red....

she cried... until vomit...
i pity her. i do i do...
i told her my thoughts....
i think she don't really understand my thoughts.
i can't said much....

after she vomit, she went sleep....
the next day... we went out to adventures....
i tot she'll be tired and will not cry again....
she still cry...... although it's tired, but she still manage to cry....

She cried for many days.....

headache headache~
i just hope she can be better soon.....
she said she need time.....

Chean and Seah said love is just a part of your life.
it's right. don't take it too serious until u're comfirm that's ur mr.right.

"when u're hurt, u just have to accept it,
everyone will surely get hurt...
when he love u, he really does,
when he said he doesn't love u anymore, he really mean it.
manage to take it up, must be able to put it down."
Daphne.

No comments: