Saturday, November 17, 2007

6th blog; visiting at Genting

6th blog; visiting at Genting



11th of November, cooling until the late afternoon, rainy until late night.


That day, i woke up at around 9.30am,
get ready ourself to go Genting.
At first, it's interesting.
I drove to Genting, because i requested.
I never drive to Genting before.

So, we've our breakfast,
and we're on the seremban highway after breakfast.
we used Cheras highway to Genting.


When we reached Kaki Genting,
i found diffculties in driving that MATRIX (1.8cc) up hill!!
Can u imaging it?! difficulties for a (1.8cc) MATRIX?!
so, i used OD gear, 2nd gear, and even normal drive with OD gear,
still it's difficult.



Genting changed alot.
Uncle Lim have shorten the journey up hill to Genting before he left it to his son.
Uncle Lim really spend alot on his gambling city.
The road up hill had become single way,
3 lane up hill and 3 lane down hill.
safer, and better for sure.



Reached there around noon.
Dad want to register for Genting world membership,
so we went to the Genting world registration together.
i get myself prepared with a white long sleeve sweater, sun glasses
because my parent want me to go into theme park with my little,
after registeration had done,
me and my sis went into the theme park and parent had some walk from first world to genting hotel.


This is not fun, it isn't fun.
I feel like vomiting after those games!
I really feel sick after ridding those roller coaster,
thunder thrill and dunno what spin, and all those exciting one.
my sis want to go space shot,
i ignored, and rejected her.
I really don't feel like going for any these games anymore.
Feel SICK afterthat!


Until 2pm, we went back into First World hotel,
because our relative had arrived.
so the old ones had their chit chat.
they praised me, wow, feel so good, but still SICK!
brought my sis to Mary Brown afterthat, for some liltle snacks,
can't finish, so bring to the room for our parent.

when we reached the room,
starts rain.
Felt happy because don't need to being spinned and fly around anymore.


sister decided to go for machines games,
wasting money again,
but I have some fun with the basketball machine,
didn't play basketball for long time,
i still score.
So fun.
Won some ticket,
quite alot la.
So, change something for our parent,
big snow house cup, snow house towel, and some toys for my sis.
I got nothing =], it's okay, i'm no longer small kid, i don't need any gift.


took some photos,
quite alot, just can't display all, because none of those photos have me,
i'm the one holding camera, therefore, i can only shoot my sis.
No use to display too. =P



€Zi Cash, Genting indoor machines games
had changed their system from token to touch and play system.
that card contain of credits,
we've to pay it.
Rm5 is the deposit, and the minimum credit is Rm10.
The deposit is refundable after the game,
but i just keep the card purposely,
worth keeping.
quite a nice card,
will not visit Genting until end of November,
if my form 5 gang managed to organised it. have to spend again. bankrupt!






This is taken in the First World hotel, before we went back.
that is my mom, we look alike, do we?
eventually, i want that horse to be in the photo,
but my dad got some part out from the screen,
this is not good. =[
never mind, hardly see how i look like. Too dark.



This is my dad, in yellow man suit. XD
he look cute!



I'm doing the what my dad had done,
it was my brilliant idea. =D
the guard looking at us,
he must have thought that we're crazy and stupid.
Both us really seem stupid for doing this.
But it's fun. i might change from maxis to digi too,
Maxis service, and package, damn sucks! =C


I drive back too.
but because it's after rain,
so i... urm... i mean we almost die in an accident that cause by me.
i'd lost control on the car,
because of the slippery road, car break and tyre.
luckily nothing happened,
but i started to drive really slow while going down hill.


Have our dinner at Goh Tong Jaya.
erm... ieeww, it didn't taste nice.
anyway, it's just a dinner.
After dinner back home.
tiring trip, so i slept very early that day.
just after i reached home, i went bed.


Today is a tiring day too,
but i'm still awake just to update some blog.
i'll post more when i have time.
today was a busy day.


going bed.
zzzZZZZ ==
Daphne

No comments: