Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trip to Penang *random 1

Some photos i took from my trip to Penang 2 weeks ago.
Some are edited, some are original.
i'm lazy to blog, let the photos to speak.

Dragon, chinese templer always come with dragon.
Those are my parents. of course, there might not be any photo of me.
I'm the photographer. =)

This is my mother.

Again, them, in front of a chinese symbolic gate.

The stairway to the garden located inside the snake templer.

Our supper, just 30 munites after our dinner.

I took this.

The pagoda of kek lok si.

random to test on my skill and camera.

Yellow flower in front of the kek lok si main hall.

White and red.

random 2

The purple flower.

Both of them and Penang. taken at the 4th level of kek lok si.

random 3

The evening prayer. You can hear their praying rythem...

random 4: these smoke kills me.

The three face guardian.

The whole statute.

Baby monks and their monk babbies.

random 5: sunlight, stone bamboo, and yinyang.

The 'thousand' buddha hall.

Random 6: close shot of the pagoda.

Capturing the moment: did you see the smiling tortoise?
It is looking right into my lens.

Cropped from this photo.

Random 7

random 8: roof and sky.
Drop of red pearl.

Green Leaves. Is it green?

Night safari of Taiping. no light at all, flash not allowed. no tripod, forget to bring. No photo lo. lol.
More coming after this weekend visit to Penang. :)

No comments: