Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I think I'm dying.

What the FIsh!!!
I'm still awake at 6.30am...
I'm so so so damn tired...
I just need to killed off my dissertation
and yes! I finally did!
it i not mark yet.
i am also not sure whether i still need to amend it
but this one is really torturing and tiring.
HUhu........
I hope there is not amendment,
and what I left is minor correction on grammar
then final printing for internal examiner.
Come to the end of it...
i'm scare lo...
how if it did not get good marks when the external (UK) marks it??!!
Oh that is SHIT!!
I really need to get at least 65%!
I really did my best already....
If i don't have 65%....
i'm dead... I would rather be dead then wasting time and money on this earth....
I'll pray here for my 65%.
Feel like crying...
After this, another assignment to go,
and preparation for exam...
Few more weeks....
as my friend said "Hang in there" "It's over soon!"

No comments: