Friday, May 2, 2008

Picture ready to tell story =)

Ola!
This very morning,
i'm here with photos.
Photos taken by the expensive camera i brought.
Some photos of what kind of stuff that made me broke. :)



This is a photo of a leave,
taken by my camera,
Nikon D40x,
cost me rm2400.
* i think it's much more cheaper now,
i bought it last year.






This is a book i read.
I... love this story.
It's about a german gal (actually a Nazi,

but adopted by a German family),
she loves books, she loves to read.
She steal to read.




Okay, here is one of my gadjet.
A MP4 player.
It was the 2nd player,
the first was red colour,
but then it spoiled within 1 week.
Take few weeks to repair,
therefore, change a new one (green one =])






The previous photo is the MP4 player
with my earplug,
this one is just the MP4 player.
It's with a touch pad.
I paid rm180 for it,
with a upgrade of memory card, to 2GB.






This is how it looks when u touch on the pad.
i bought it abit expensive,
bought it before PC fair,
during PC fair (KLCC),
notice i can buy a better MP4 with rm180.
='( (chinese said, cry also no tears)




Okay, i've just talk about my MP4,
n my camera quality.
Here comes my camera.


Haha! Yes, it's it!
Nikon D40x,
not a compact camera,
but a DSLR (digital single len reflex)
10.2 megapixel with
18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens
(don't get it? it's equally to 3x optical zoom)





Alot of function, I learnt about it before i used,
I almost studied the whole user manual.
I think i finished it,
i found photographing very interesting.
i love taking photos since i'm young,
I think it's cool to hold DSLR camera,
like my dad did when i was young.




Ai, don't misunderstand,
i'm not only like it like just what i said.
I went to NST's photographing workshop when i was around 13-14.
I went alone. Not that much fun, because i'm not a sociable person,
but then, i learnt alot during that week.
I also won in that workshop competition.
Let me illutrate what i took.
"A tree without leaves, with some shape behind it"
Winning that competition gained me a chance.
That "masterpiece of mine" is display at the art muzium of KL,
for 2 weeks, if i'm not mistaken. ^^
They have a pameran there,
it's ......... happy to have that kind of experience.
Atleast i made my parent feel proud.
it's like, "oh... my daughter do have something good at."



Ok, this is my new cam cord.
This cam recorder is the gadjet
that really made me broke.
Eventually, i've $$ for me to spend for months.
but i saw this thingy useful in PC fair,
Useful n worth buying.
Therefore i bought it.
This camcor, cost me rm700+? (if i'm not wrong)



I paid back all my debt to my dad,
I worked, i earned n i paid,
after i settle my nikon D40x's debt,
i added another debt for myself.
Which is this, another rm700 to pay back.
Luckily, there is no interest charge for these debts.
I'll have to work even harder to pay back
whatever as soon as possible.



This is it! ^^v
As u can read,
i'm working hard again.
1 thing i'm glad of was,
i managed to pay them by myself.
sedikit, sedikit, lama-lama, jadi BUKIT! hehe
If i never spent,
my saving will go like that too,
sedikit,sedikit, lama-lama, jadi bukit. haha. ><"

Anyway, i'm still not regret for what i've spent.
i still need something,
which cost me also around another rm500+,
which is a instant photo printing machine.
It's a printer, but a small one,
it can instantly print a photo after receiving command for ur camera.
of course, ur camera have to attach USB with that machine.
In 5 minutes time, it's out.
It's easy to print photo,
let said i wanna print a photo for a friend,
it will only took me few minutes to print n give it.
easy n "convenience" right?
sending ur memory card to the burning photos shop took me 1 day.
BUT, if i said i wanted to buy it now,
i'll a dead meat.
my mama doesn't allow me.
not now, perhaps, end of this year or next year,
when she don't remember how much i'd spent on IT gadjet. ^^
I'm a good gal, a good daughter. XD













Final shot, That's me!
I'm holding my camcorder with left hand,
and nikon D40x with my right hand to snap this photo. Pandainya aku, kan?

No comments: