Saturday, May 24, 2008

The day my ginger went to the vet

On the 17 of may,
it was a saturday.
i woke around 10am.
My malaysia studies class finished the week before 17th.
Finally i have time to bring along my dog to the vet.

Ginger is my beloved dog.
I loaded her into my car back seat,
i start driving,
i went to my mother office to pick her up.
She complaint of my dog.
She said ginger is smelly....
and it's naughty.
my mother wonder how i manage to tahan ginger during the whole journey...
ginger's saliva goes all over the car....
my shoulder too....

After picking up my mother,
we went to Puchong where my dad were waiting for us.
It is a pet shop + vet medication center.
I saw some cute dog at that clinic.
I even shown my parent,
of the kind of dog i wanted in the future.
They don't like my kind of dog... =(
Ginger will be my last pet...
after i've start working,
i'll buy myself the kind of dog i wanted...
and of course, it'll sleep beside of me,
this time, i'll not let it to stay outside anymore....
i don't likes dog staying outside of the house... =P

my parent don't seem to be banning me from my idea... =)
it was a tiring day to bring along my dog to the vet....
on the way back home....
ginger was alone in my car with me....
i was driving,
she crawl very hard to get herself to where my handbreak is...
she stay there quietly...
and disturded me from my driving....
i can't feel my air cond blowing,
she is wearing a con case on her head,
and her head is just in front of the air cond.
the worst part is i can't even control my gear....

On that day,
my father's car spoiled....
almost catch on fire on the wheel....
but luckily, nothing happened at last...
because we all stop when i can't control my gear,
and stop before the wheel is on fire..
tiring day....

No comments: