Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Penang II- botanical garden* random 3.

Botanical Garden of Penang.
It was my first visit that i could remember.
My parents said i went there when i were still very very young.
So, here goes some photos.



A fierce monkey.
fed it with biscuits to make it stay still for a while.

There are a lot of monkeys.

The tram for visitors.



Pink leaves. Nice.


The Blue sky and the green leaves.

Along the road in the garden.

I wish i have a macro lens. lol.

Imagine me and you, sitting there. drinking.... apple juice. super relaxing wey~!

My mother and the super green view.

Pokok Kelapa?

Back to the Huge old tree that got chop off.

Track upwards. So steep, and i really wanted to go see what lies beyond.
short of time. rushing back for check out.

Yellow flowers... not spring yet.



Go in further...... nothing inside. =D


It is sunlight that give this green a life.




Get set, GO!!


filled full of water, once upon a time.
It go through from layer to layer.



Creating the effect.




Looking into the sun.




Just enter, if you want to. lol.



Wanted to attack. Fierce! don't want ppl to take photo of you,
go into forest that don't have access for human. why stay in a garden?

The first time i tried creating this effect,
and i wanted to excel this effect.
I tried until my sis also cannot tahan me.
End of botanical garden. :)

1 comment:

imbian said...

You are a sunny girl