Friday, November 6, 2009

Broga Hill....N weeks ago! :)

6th October 2009
Broga Hill Sunny and Hot
Last month i went to Broga Hill with few friends.
It was... fun...
here are some photos.
I'm very tired... of my study...
I need to have more of this kind of outing, more exercise.
That day we depart around... 6.30am??
When we reach there, the sky is bright.
The sun is showing itself from the other surface of the earth.
Took some photos at the begining of the hike.
Guess what happened.
I've no idea. although i'm the one snapping this photo.
More photos. and Less story.
Let the images to tell you the story.
If the image is not clear...
some description, Dason is trying to hug and kiss someone from distance.

The group.
Those who went with me.
Elaine, Dason, Tze Arn, Melissa, and friend of her.

Name? cannot recall. ;P

Me and the group.
And this is at the begining of the hike uphill.

Just after a meter hike uphill,
here comes "feel like vomiting" and "heavy head" surronding me.
suffering... is the hike that hard??
Nah, it isn't. Is just, lack of sleep plus lack of blood.
(went for blood donation few day before the hike)
The stair steps....
One of my friend told me that last time there isn't any steps.
they have to climb up slowly with holding on to grass.
should i say lucky me??
Ok, my progress... SLOW and everyone is ahead of me. lol.

Can u see how energetic they are?
How did they manage to hoop that high??

"Mister, what are you doing??"

We walked... following the trail....
uphill... downhill...
I love this photo a lot.
Few years later,
i'll take one that look exactly the same as this...
but location be will different.
Hopefully it's somewhere oversea.
Random

That is me and the hot, shinny sun.
Some say, there are three hill at Broga..
After you reach the first one,
you continue to the second and then the third one.
To me, it is known as one hill..
you just haven't reach the end of the trail.
1,2,3,4,5... 6 i'm here snapping that photo. =) Must not learn the sign...
I'm dead.

Random
That is..... clumsy...
The same trail back to the bottom.

I have no idea how come we are having such a heavy breakfast after the hike.
Anyway, its tasty and delicious.
And this is all for that day. =)
Good day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks ya. sure, i'll check it out. :)