Monday, September 28, 2009

Yen Li's 21st birthday celebration

Attend to one of my friend's 21st birthday celebration.
usually i seldom go birthday party.
i felt stress when there are a lot of people.
especially meeting new people.
This is one of my close friend,
otherwise, i don't think i'll be attending. LOLz.
Here are some photo.
Don't ask me to list their name.
But of course i know who they are.
some are my classmates,
some are my school mates.
I can list some, such as Bob, Jiun, Choo Kim Foong, Tang Lai Yi,
Eng Wai Sim, Lai Wai Sin, Pauline Adeline, Lye Teng, etc. =D almost list all.


Jiun and i bought this bear for her.
never have that thought.
Jiun said, 21st birthday celebration is all about face.
so it is important to buy something big,
something that everyone will see.
i'm broke.

The Bear and i. LOlz. Cute patches Bear.

The Bear and i again, it accompanied me for almost the whole night.

random. the camera flash is too strong.
we are trying to open our eyes as wide as we can.
that is Eng Wai Sim, and Pauline.

UNO session. Lai Wai Sin, Wai Sim, and Pauline.
did had fun. Manage to win the game. lol.

HAHA! cannot remember why i'm laughing. Sorry.

Sleeping. Too boring.
not that its a boring party.
but i'm not close with her friends.
I don't really have any common friends with her.
although we same class for few years.

That's me.

That's me. Eating. I'd been eating since i reached there.

Wai Sim, Pauline and Birthday girl, Yen Li.

Almost introduce everyone.
the orange one is Jiun.
one of my close friend beside Yen Li.


This is not random!!
This is a fight.
or i should say...
the birthday girl use a PLATE to HIT straight into my face!!
cannot remember why.. i think i said something bad made her angry. ><"

Yen Li and i. I'm eating again.
that's why u can't see my teeth.
usually my teeth is out when i smile or laugh. lol

There, jiun and i. My teeth is out! =]
That's all for the day.
Actually nothing much to share.
i don't like party.
i like friends but not party. =D

No comments: