Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm so dead... so dead~

OH CHEESE!
I'm so dead. Sooo DEAD!
I've 5 individual assignments and 2 group assingments to be complete by end of May!
I sucked my life!
SUCKS!
bloody shit! i done nothing but dream for the whole semester!
what have i done?!
i watch movies, i watch drama.
I feel like killing myself when i got addicted onto something.
It really sucks.
suck my life hell of it.
so many 3000 words to be complete.
so many qoutation needed.
so many books to be read.
so many notes to be study.
so many preparation to be done for exam!
oh cheese! Exam seems so f**king near!
its on the first week of june.
3 subject to clear off.
once i'm done,
i'm lost again,
until i found a job.
life is so not clear............
i've many to share,
but i'm in shitty shit now,
so, maybe after this shitty period of time.
I can't believe i just messed my life,
and put myself in this shit!

No comments: