Sunday, June 22, 2008

getting on hand, moving on* hatred in my heart and my soul

I'm getting everything on my hand.
I'm moving on.

3 years ago, i just graduate from my secondary school,
damn confusing over my future,
what should i study,
where should i study.

Half year later,
all because i show no interest in what my dad wanted me to do,
i just acted the way that i just don't care about anything.
My dad made his decision,
i ended up in Cyberlynx International College.
During that time,
i really don't want to do business.
i wanted to do something about designing,
i know it needs creativity,
i'm lack of it....
i just wanted to try,
but i never got the chance.
i feel.... u know.... not feeling good...
but i continue in that college,
doing my diploma in Business Administration.

A year or A year and half later,
my mama started to ask me of my interest for degree...
this is something that i never thought of during that time.
i.... just don't know what i wanted to do....
i don't have an ambigious....

But came to the end of the 2nd year of my diploma,
i found something....
something evil in me....
i wanted to have a easy life in future.
i wanted to have a luxury life for my parent.
both of them are not getting back what they should have from my elder bro.
i wanted myself to be able to give them what they should get,
and they want,
and plus what i wanted to give them.
Around 6 months ago,
i start of having some hatred inside me.
I gets myself much n much more aggresive everytime my parent talk about my elder bro.
I will give my parent their's pride.
Their's pride of giving birth to me, my 2nd bro, and even my little sis.
My 2nd bro live under my elder bro's shadow for many years.
He finally manage to have his own life.
People see him as him, and not see him as my elder bro's little bro....
I don't face this problem of living under shadow,
and i also don't know what made me dislike of my elder bro.....
okay, i knew.... i knew what made me dislike of his...
Not good to talk here.
Due to this evil hatred spirit in me,
i decided to have a taste of being lecturer.
Of being a lecturer,
i need to have a master.
I'll pay any cost and everything for getting my master.

By this september,
i'll be confirm graduating from Cyberlynx.
but before that,
end of this june,
i'll be in Kasturi College for my degree.
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Studies
I didn't made my mind up on what to study for degree...
But my mind set on having MBA in 3 years time.

The degree is not an issue after i've my mind set.
It's just like another stepping stone to achive of my MBA.
I believe if my evil spirit grow,
I'll be motivated even more...

I've a very beautiful and impressive stepping stone into my degree,
and i'll need to have a impresive stepping stone for my MBA.
Having Impresive degree result,
being 1st class honour will also help
my parent to gain back their pride.
the pride and the fact that,
he is smart and hardworking, but he's not as good as what i've done.
of what i'm going to do.
i hope i'm not wrong to have that evil thinking,
i hope someone support me, and....
i really hope i get it....
i want him to pay me some respect in future.
Especially to my parent.
I really care about them,
i'm very mind of what u did to them.
I must make u feel shameful!

"I WANT YOU TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU"VE DONE ON THEM! FEEL THE SHAME!"

No comments: